2235 29th St SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508 US
CALLING ALL PRODUCTION WELDERS!
Arrow Staffing in Kentwood is seeking an individual with production welding experience for a local Steel Company. This is a 1st shift position. The production welder is responsible to perform all production needs directed by the Department Manager. These duties also include general housekeeping of work areas.
Schedule: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM Monday-Friday (plus OT as required and available)
Starting Pay Rate: $20 per hour
- Properly input production results into the data system
- Set up and tear down of work station for appropriate production requirements
- Follow all instructions and directions found in the travelers as well as any verbal direction or communication
- Keep, maintain, and know counts of all product produced
- Maintain quality by following direction of developed processes and samples
- Report immediately any quality or processing problems
- Maintain quality by checking machine/too set-ups and cut lengths prior to production
- Maintain quality by use of all process or product samples
- Change welding consumables, gas and wire as required
- Report any needed updates or repairs of machinery/tooling
- Maintain workstations and machinery/tooling
- To use equipment only after proper training has been completed and documented
- Operate equipment using all safety features and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of production welding experience
- Ability to read and speak English
- MUST be able to work in DIRTY HOT environment
- MUST be dependable
- MUST have steel toe boots
Great and friendly work environment!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.