1365 North Ayala Drive Rialto, CA 92376 US
Plastics Manufacture in Rialto is seeking a Conventional machinist to join their team! This manufacturing company has been in operation since 1977 and continues to be a global leader in the field of Packaging Machines for over 43 years. This company offers a generous medical package and a great place to work and grow! Please call our office (909)792-1252
Schedule: 2nd shift, 3;15 to 12am, Monday through Friday.
Type of position: Temp to Hire.
Offered Pay: $27.25/hr.
Work Site Location: Rialto, Ca
What you need to be considered:
- Must have 2-3 years of experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be familiar with G codes and M codes
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to physically lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. periodically
- Local resident a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
A day on Job:
- Responsible for all activities involving fabricating, inspecting, deburring parts for capital equipment machinery.
- Computes with machine indexing and settings for specified dimension and base reference points.
- Studies blueprints, work orders, or machining instructions to determine product dimensions, tooling, and to plan operational sequence.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Sets up and operates centerless grinder, vertical mill, surface grinder, hone or engine lathe to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, reaming, milling angles and contours.
- Sets and adjusts speed, feeds and depth of cut to machine parts to specifications set forth in blueprints and drawings.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning to work.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product or services outlined above.
- Make recommendations, as needed, to other machinists as to possible solutions to machining problems.
- Organized with strong attention to detail and follow through
- Positive and upbeat attitude with a desire to learn and work in a team environment
- Embrace a culture of excellence with a desire to be excellent
- Problem solving, trouble shooting and looking for solutions to problems
- High level of integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Values: Innovative, Humble, Hungry and People Smart