8240 Byron Center Ave SW Byron Center, MI 49315 US
3rd Shift Dock Leads needed in Byron Center!
Arrow Staffing is hiring for a foam production company in Byron Center, just south of the Kentwood and Cutlerville areas. This is a mid-level manufacturing position which assists with production, inspection, packaging of product, and cleanup of scrap material. Team members are also expected to help with additional warehouse duties as needed.
- 3rd shift 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM Sunday-Thursday
- Weekend overtime will be required
- Starting Pay:
- 3rd shift - $19.00+ per hour (DOE)
- Well rounded, reliable candidate who is willing to be a team player and maintain great attendance
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment.
- Able to read and write in English
- Must be able to use simple math, count, and use basic hand-held measuring tools
- Ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Ability to consistently lift, push, and/or pull up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, and climbing steps regularly throughout their shift
- Tolerant of temperature changes
- Job Duties:
- Solid understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures
- Measure, count, cut, package, and label finished products based on customer work orders
- Read and verify paperwork production, shipping, and quality records must be completed accurately and neatly
- Operate or assist with machinery including but not limited to block cutting, hauling, wrapping, and one-person lifting equipment
- Verify equipment set-up throughout the process; continuous operations, and power down of manufacturing equipment
- Assist team with additional warehouse/production duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow basic general safety procedures
Prior experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment is required.
This is a long term, temp to hire position. Interested candidates should apply online at www.arrowstaffing.com or call 616-600-0625 for more information!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.