CNC Machine Tech, 1st
32032 Dunlap Blvd Yucaipa, CA 92399 US
An Engineering Company is seeking CNC Machinist s to join their team in Yucaipa, Ca. As one of the top manufacturing companies in the area, the company has over 400 employees and is continuing to grow. They are a leader in micro technology; thriving in a culture of innovation and attracting exceptional individuals who continually seek new challenges.
Schedule: 1st 6am 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Type of position: Temp to Hire
Offered Pay: $27.25/hr. - $43.00/hr. DOE.
Work Site Location: Yucaipa, CA
What you need to be considered:
- Must have 5+ years of CNC experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be familiar with G codes and M codes.
- Must be able to Set-up.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to physically lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Local resident a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
A day on Job:
- Responsible for all activities involving fabricating, inspecting, deburring parts for capital equipment machinery.
- Computes with machine indexing and settings for specified dimension and base reference points.
- Studies blueprints, work orders, or machining instructions to determine product dimensions, tooling, and to plan operational sequence.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Sets up and operates centerless grinder, vertical mill, surface grinder, hone or engine lathe to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, reaming, milling angles and contours.
- Sets and adjusts speed, feeds and depth of cut to machine parts to specifications set forth in blueprints and drawings.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning to work.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product or services outlined above.
- Make recommendations, as needed, to other machinists as to possible solutions to machining problems.