32032 Dunlap Blvd Yucaipa, CA 92399 US
Engineering company seeking a Raw Material Buyer to join their team.
Position located in Yucaipa, Ca
Temp to Hire. Full Time
Schedule: 1st Shift
Must have the following requirements to be considered:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in Manufacturing environment
- 2 Years of experience in a Buyer role or related role.
Raw Material Buyer Duties include:
- Solicits bid proposals, prepares purchase orders and reviews requisitions for goods and services.
- Communicates with production and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods, equipment, machinery, services or raw material and determines corrective action.
- Negotiates and analyzes price proposals and other information to determine best pricing and delivery cost.
- Resolves internal vendor invoice discrepancies to support Accounts Payable.
- Participates in inventory control activities for warehoused items and or raw materials that include material issues, cycle counting, min/max determinations and quantity adjustments and physical inventories.
- Maintains accurate part number information.
- Maintains and reviews Epicor and or manual records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product, quantities, condition, payments, credits, consignments, back logs, returns, and inventories.