5300 Broadmoor Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
Assemblers needed in SE Grand Rapids!
Arrow Staffing is currently looking to fill 2 openings on 1st Shift for Assembly in Grand Rapids. All candidates must have previous experience in reading blueprints and using a variety of measuring and hand tools. This is a long term, temp to hire position and a great opportunity!
Schedule: 7:00am-4:30pm (M-F)
Pay: $17.00-$18.00/hr.+ (Depends on Experience)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good math skills (decimals, fractions, etc.)
- 6 months previous assembly and blueprint experience
- Proven ability to read a tape measure, calibration equipment and understand tolerances
- Good communication and interpersonal skills positive attitude as well
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Have and maintain great attendance
- Assemble bearings, rollers, metal components, plastic components, and other machinery pieces and parts
- Precisely follow blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Utilize hand tools and measuring tools as necessary
- Lift up to 35 lbs. of manufacturing equipment
- Work individually or with the team
- Follow general safety procedures
- Maintain a clean work area
If you are interested in manufacturing but have not worked with blueprints or tools, we may still have a job opening that is a fit for you. Call our office for more info at 616-600-0625 and schedule your interview today!
Arrow Staffing has been connecting people to change lives since 1972. As a staffing leader, we partner with many of the area s best companies to help our associates realize their career goals. To find additional opportunities with Arrow Staffing, go to our website www.arrowstaffing.com and search jobs.